When I get sick, I liken it to a train wreck. This big old locomotive called R.R. Werner doesn't stop on a dime and, when I get knocked off my rails, I'm a mess. Such is the case this week with my badly-timed cold. I slept almost all of yesterday and a good chunk of today as I've found this the best way to deal with my discomfort: just sleep it off.
After eating like crazy Tuesday then hardly anything for 48 hours, I ventured out today to get my medications. You see, as much as I'd dearly like to crawl back into bed and veg out to some DVDs (The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles are getting a work out this week), I can't. I have a school final in T-minus one hour and fifteen minutes. It is times like this that I wish I could rely on a proxy like the old days when a duelist picked their number two as their stead in case they couldn't meet their obligations. While this is hardly a Life and Death matter, I don't bounce back well from sickness. Here's hoping the medications do their job.
So what do I have here? These are backgrounds that I've been working on since the end of my late mid-term (more like a 75% term). I've been trying to do some digital painting and the results are mixed. To see how these worked as backgrounds, I've included some figures in some too. Above is the Morlock's hole that leads to the caves.
Above is the Eloi's home.
Above is the Sphinx in the Eloi's garden.
And the Morlock's caves.
Below are two more backgrounds that I didn't have time to color.










No comments:
Post a Comment