Saturday, June 2, 2012

Space....the Final Frontier....


I've been lagging on the art lately. Being sick will do that to you. And maybe the post-semester drop off. But I am in a comic book art kind of mood. And I want to ink stuff. Not just figures but rocks, rubble, texture, armor, the works!! So this page from the sketchbook fit what I was looking for. In retrospect, it isn't that well thought out with the pose, dopey look on his face, and the space rubble. Did he shoot an asteroid? Regardless, I did rework it from the original pencils that I posted months ago (posted again below).

BTW, I redid the blog look. I'm not sure if I like it and might change it back if I can.


1 comment:

  1. Once again, awesome work on the inking. I like the variety of inking methods you used. Let me know if you ever need help with poses. I am trained in 20 different styles of martial arts but I've only used one and it got me 5 years behind bars and ended up with my wife leaving me for my ex-girlfriend's husband's wife's daughter's ex-girlfriend.

    No, seriously, man. Awesome inking and do let me know if you ever need a poser (I mean need posing)...

    ReplyDelete