Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Too Much Fun!


I've probably been having too much fun of late hanging out with my art friends. We've been doing meet ups of the Bay Area Digital and Traditional Sequential Artists group every few weeks where we eat, talk, and sketch in cafes in Berkeley or Walnut Creek. But many of us go out after our animation class and hit up Krispy Kremes or Dennys as well. And then, with Saturday, it was dropping by one of my old haunts from my SJSU days with Gordon Biersch after the BIG WOW! Con. All that fun and running around and, sure enough, I'm home sick. Just in time for finals week. Ugh! Well, I can't complain too much. I've managed to ward off any incoming colds for the past few years.


Above: Nick gives a thumbs up!


Above: Trevor shows off a Doctor Who print he picked up.


Tim sketches away.


And both guys picked up some goodies at the con.


Callie draws away.


Steven and Colette finish their meals.


I enlarged the one part of Colette since it made for a good photo. I probably could have done the same with Steven's part too.






Callie and Tim Tam.

No comments:

Post a Comment