Your turns and Blog in general looks great. Very Nice Work.Arthur
Congratulations ! It's a great job !
Please let me know about the progress in the animation ! I read "The Time Machine" book and watched 1960, 1978 and the latest (and the worst - yuck !) versions and I'd like to see your animation ! good luck !
Thanks, Rick. I've seen a few minutes of the 1978 TV movie but still have to work up the nerve to watch it all.I should be posting here anything that I finish with the animation.
Congratulations ! I'll be glad to watch your animation working !
Your turns and Blog in general looks great. Very Nice Work.
ReplyDeleteArthur
Congratulations ! It's a great job !
ReplyDeletePlease let me know about the progress in the animation ! I read "The Time Machine" book and watched 1960, 1978 and the latest (and the worst - yuck !) versions and I'd like to see your animation ! good luck !
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rick. I've seen a few minutes of the 1978 TV movie but still have to work up the nerve to watch it all.
ReplyDeleteI should be posting here anything that I finish with the animation.
Congratulations ! I'll be glad to watch your animation working !
ReplyDelete