Getaway day on Monday as I took advantage of the last bit of our Indian Summer and went to the Russian River which I had not been to in years. On the way back, I stopped off in Santa Rosa at the Charles M. Schulz Museum. It was my first visit so I didn't know what to expect.
In the lobby and in the front of the museum along with the back, there are some Peanuts statues. This one above is from the back and features a crossword Linus. Inside the museum, one can get the actual crossword to work on.
In the lobby. I suppose this is suppose to be Sally but I keep thinking it looks like Charlie Brown in drag. Go Chuck!! Fly that Freak Flag!!! lol
Also in the back gardens is a Snoopy bench statue.
Before entering the museum, one can see another Snoopy statue on his dog house.
Woodstock also shares the back area bench with Snoopy.
A rather odd construction version of Charlie Brown. I like to think of it as the Charlie Brown Terminator 3,000.
And this stylin' Charlie Brown greets you in front of the museum.
More adventures at the Charles M. Schulz Museum coming up with this being Part One of Five.










No comments:
Post a Comment