Sunday, August 31, 2014
Part 2: Drawing and Painting People with Kim Jung Gi
Part 2 of my coverage of Kim Jung Gi's Pop Up Art Show in San Francisco earlier this month. This entry focuses on his paint and drawing of people. These photos were all taken from the original art that was on display at the exhibit. These works do appear in his sketchbooks so I highly recommend buying them or, if a collector of original art, these works are also for sale at the show. In fact, a couple of pieces I had photographed earlier were given sold signs and pulled off the wall right there. Anyway, since you can see the full pieces in the sketchbooks, I tried to focus on close ups and details to give you a better look at his work. You'll see a variety of mediums at work here too: pen & ink, watercolor, etc. But also a variety of styles. Some of the brush pen work is a looser style. Other works are tighter. All of it is good. Just take a look.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















































No comments:
Post a Comment