Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sketching in Class Part I


Last semester, I just filled up an entire sketchbook with drawings, something I've never done before in 4 months. Without the class to give me a kick in the rear, to give you a point of reference, the sketchbook that I started in 2007 is only half full.

So one of my goals for this semester was to fill up another sketchbook. I wasn't sure if it would happen since I figured most of my animation drawing would take place on sheets of paper outside of the sketchbook. But I wanted to keep active and sketching so I kept the goal.

Fortunately, I think I'm going to hit that goal with one blank sheet left in the sketchbook. During the down time of our last ACME broadcast of the semester, a had some time to sketch and doodle and will post some of the drawings here in the next few days like the one above.

It doesn't seem like it but I might have exceeded my goal from last semester since I've done some damage in the old 2007 sketchbook as well plus filled up half a Moleskine with drawings. So Yay for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment