Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

Since last semester, I've always had issues with Adobe Flash and exporting Quicktime movies. The Shockwave (SWF) files always come out okay though but not too many online sites let you upload in that format. So I was tinkering around with some conversion softwares to no avail before I just went back to the basics with exporting from Flash. Doing some reading online of some other users that were having issues as well, I played with simplifying file names and creating one SWF folder to export to. With the exception of one or two older animations that still give me some ghost images (my Leaf Drop and Brick Drop), my animations look error-free. Yay!! 

So finally I was able to post my character turn arounds for THE TIME MACHINE during the last few weeks. But, because of this persistent glitch, I haven't posted many of my older animations from last semester. And so, smelling like a 6 month old block o' cheese, I present to you several of my older animations in all their clunky smelly moldy glory....

My walk cycle.....


My Head Turn and Eye Blink.....


My leaf drop.....


My segment of the Captain Noback group animation project.....


And the full animation......

No comments:

Post a Comment