Thursday, October 13, 2011
"Oh Goody Goody Gumdrops!!!"
More late night sketching NOT for my animation!
(Sigh)
At least I'm being creative.
I guess??
Got to focus on the job at hand.
Meanwhile, I do have a bunch of these pencil roughs from my non-animation sketchbook that I like that I'll post here. These drawings help me loosen up. Otherwise, my drawings look really tight. (Kind of like stretching before working out) This one I wanted to push the exaggerations and see if I could match the image in my head of a kind of Alfred E. Newman idiot guy.
I doubt I have the time to ink these now with storyboards looming so I figured why not just post the pencils? So I'll rattle off a bunch of these pencil rough posts in a row which will look like I'm REALLY procrastinating on my class stuff Which I'm not. Kinda.
Labels:
idiot,
R.R. Werner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment