Saturday, February 18, 2012
Tales of the Tiki
Time for another round of Artist Trading Cards! December's theme was Krampus. The group took a break in January to recover from the holidays but February's theme is Tiki and Polynesian. So I'm bustin' out the hula girls, the grass skirts, and the Mai Tai's. Surf's up, Brah!
I'd probably feel more comfortable with coloring the cards with gray tones but how can you not use bright colors with this theme? We'll see. I'll need about 8 or 9 cards in all, due at the end of the month. I've got half of those inked, all sketched out, but they'll need some color or gray tones. I did play with some Photoshop color on a couple of them. Here's the black and white of the first card above: "Tiki-Say-Go!"
Labels:
R.R. Werner,
Tiki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment