Here is the model sheet for our hero, Captain Noback.....
Here is the model sheet for the villain, Dirk the Enslaver....
The next stage was to choose one model sheet to work from for all four of us and then for each student to make 12 drawings pieced together with the other student's 12 drawings to form a full animation. It really is guerilla animation as we slapped together the mini story to be told over just a few seconds.
Here is my 12 drawings including a 13th that I'd like to add. I may have tried to do too much in the 12 and should have animated less movement over the 12 for a smoother animation. Regardless, I think this is more of a slap-N-dash project. For my segment, I was to have the character turn and acknowledge that he has a hole in his back (hence the name "Noback"). Without any eyes, it was tough to draw the character looking and acting surprised so I tried to show it through the body language.....















No comments:
Post a Comment