A number of posts back, I showed my animation of my eye blink and quick head turn. Here, I'll post the individual drawings before they were assembled and animated in Adobe Flash.
First is the standard straight on head shot of myself.....
Next is a half blink of the eyes....
And then a full on blink.....
Before the head turn, the eyes need to see before the head turns so this drawing shows me looking sideways....
And then the profile of the head....
But to help complete the turn, a "smear drawing" is used inbetween the two to give the illusion of movement. It is a funky drawing that is a combo of the previous two...
The next stage, we will be working on a "Take". A "Take" is when you spot something and act surprised and maybe do a double take or whatever to react.....
First up were some practice drawings like the ones above and below. Coming soon, I'll show the finished drawings and how they all look pieced together in an animation.








No comments:
Post a Comment