Friday, March 11, 2011
Introduction
Greetings to you all!
And so begins yet another blog. I sometimes wonder if "blog" is really short for "Boring Life On Going" but hopefully my creative tastes will capture your interest and you'll find something here that you like; if not from my own art and creative travels then perhaps something from the links on the side.
This blog is in part to satisfy a requirement for an art class I am currently taking but, in truth, I've toyed with this idea for awhile. I wanted a place where I could post my own art, be it sketches, photos, illustrations, or whatever, and yet also comment on new discoveries of artists I like or various art museums and galleries I've seen (or hope to see) in my travels. I'm also very fond of building my own library, not just a digital image collection of artists I like, but a more traditional one filled with many fine art books taxing those IKEA bookshelves to the max. I'm also very fond of music and hope to comment on the audio side of things too. In short, I wanted some sort of little Bohemian Art Club of all things creative that inspire me, motivate me, fuel me, and make the creative life one worth living. Maybe you'll find a little of the same here as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment